Norfolk County Wedding Venues
Planning a wedding in Norfolk County? We have made a list of our favourite Norfolk County wedding venues. Let us help you narrow down your search.
Top Ten wedding venues:
- Cranberry Creek Gardens – Home to a breathtaking chapel built in 1881 and a rustic barn lavished with chandeliers, Harvest tables and original wood beams built in 1942.
- Burning Kiln Winery – Rolling vineyards, picturesque ponds, a private vineyard pavilion with sliding glass doors overlooking your own private patio.
- Blueberry Hill Estates – Home to picturesque sunsets, a growing vineyard and blueberry patch, our 100-acre farm creates a stunning natural backdrop to your special day.
- Apple Hill Lavender – Nestled in beautiful Norfolk County, Apple Hill Lavender is situated on a historic, century-old family farm featuring rolling lavender fields set amidst a bountiful, third-generation apple orchard.
- Bonnieheath Estates – celebrated as one of Norfolk County’s “Amazing Places” by the UNESCO designated Long Point World Biosphere Reserve.
- Greens at Renton – Weddings at The Greens are a dream come true. Stunning views and wide-open spaces make for the perfect backdrop to any kind of wedding
- Davids Restaurant Port Dover – Known for its exceptional views and mouthwatering meals, Having your intimate wedding at Davids will wow your guests.
- Woodside Greens Golf Course – A beautiful and unique facility created to give bride’s and groom’s and their guests a spectacular, memorable, one-of-a-kind wedding and entertainment experience.
- Whistling Gardens – 20 acre private botanical gardens, personalized to fulfill your romantic vision
- Ruthven Park – This one is located in Haldimand County, but its far to beautiful of a location to leave off the list